CP16 Canopy (CP01)
B&C Shelter Solution’s Canopy System has been designed with some ingenious features that are listed below, and are ideal for carports, walkways, playgrounds and many more applications.
- Offered here in the most popular sizes in plain aluminium finish as complete lean-to sets, the system has the versatility to do much larger areas.
- Strong all aluminium framework construction.
- Strong 16mm Polycarbonate haze sheets giving protection and shading.
- Hidden integral gutter to beam and support legs that;
– Reduces the space required for the structure.
– Reduces the cost as guttering does not have to be added.
– Stops the damage of the plastic gutter and pipe in high footfall areas.
- Beam can be used as a box gutter against a wall.
- Bar cavities so electrics can be run internally.
- Simple fixing systems for speed and ease of installation.
- Wall plates that can be bolted together to create a ridge section, ideal for freestanding structures.
- Eaves Beams that can be bolted together to form valley gutters, ideal for freestanding structures.